Saturday, April 01, 2006

My Project

I started reading the Goblin Market. I am thinking that a simple mesh bag out ot the cheap acrylic yarn I am ashamed of so hide in the closet would be great for this. The mesh bag will be a design on the go sort of thing. But first I have to finish a bit for my mom's cruise stole before starting anything else.

I appoligize if doing this is a No No. If it is, please feel free to throw countless balls of lace weight yarn at me!(VBG)

I am hosting a KAL for the "Tissue Tunic". Please check it out and if interested in joining in please email me (Caffinna at brightok dot net) for an official invitation. http://tissuetunic.blogspot.com/

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenni said...

I am going to make a bag too. Mine is going to be sewn though. I think that is great idea!

6:51 AM  
Blogger amandazen said...

I thought about a market bag too! Oh Jan acrylic is not that bad :).

Amanda :)

7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home