Saturday, March 18, 2006

Hi and thanks for the invite..

Just so I am clear on things...which two weeks of the month are we going to discuss a particular poet/poems, the first two weeks? Also, since a member will chose for the month, can we choose two different poems (same poet) for each week? By when do we need to post our selesctions (being that Nov. and Dec. -the avail months- are some time away? Is there anything else I need to know that I may not be asking...any additional info. is greatly appreciated. Thanks again for the invite.

1 Comments:

Blogger amandazen said...

I prefer if we do the first two weeks of the month on close reading poems for the month but any two month you choose are fine just please let us know in advance when you you will leading discussion. You absolutely can choose two different poems, authors, collections of poems for each week or you can have one poem one author for both. I would like it if you had your selection ready at least a month in advance so we can all find the poem or collection. I am not sure if there is anything else you are missing, please let me know if there are any other questions.

Happy Reading...
Amanda :)

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home