Wednesday, March 15, 2006

My May Poem(s) Decision

Okay I have made the decision on my choices of Poems for May. Since two weeks is to be the shared poem(s), I thought I'd choose two poems by two differant authors.

Week1:
Edgar Allen Poe's "THE RAVEN". It is widely available, easy to find, and can be located free online and printed from the site bellow:
http://eserver.org/poetry/
Just scroll down untill you see it listed, clic, and it takes you to a simple printable copy of the Poem.I know it's an oldie, but it is also a goodie.

Week2:
Maya Angelou's "Inauguration Poem". It is also available online in a printable form for free. It is also available at:
http://eserver.org/poetry/
It's the first poem listed. Again just the linc and you will be taken to a printable copy of the poem.

2 Comments:

Blogger amandazen said...

Thanks Jan I updated the schedule. Great Choices! I look forward to the Poe and I have to admit I have never read any Angelou.

Amanda :)

5:05 PM  
Blogger Paula said...

oh The Raven is an Awesome Poem! and I really like Maya Angelou's Works. I have even a few of her books.

11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home