Friday, March 10, 2006

Ode to Hatered of Autos

I hate cars atleast I think I do
They're alot of trouble and money too

My luck with autos ain't so good
I tend to get the lemons under the hood

First was a van that was a pain
Until it burst and burnt up in flames

Now it's an LTD that's a rock
We think it might just have a cracked block

It's likely no computer, camera, or printer for me
Probably a newer car that's in great need

So I hate autos, atleast I think I do
I hate autos, now how about you?

5 Comments:

Blogger amandazen said...

Is this a Jan original? Very funny. I love my auto because without it I would have to walk a very very long way to get to a city...

Amanda :)

11:07 AM  
Blogger Jan said...

Yup it's an original Me. I wrote it just after dh informed me I might not get the new computer etc that he's been promising me for months now. But it's not like it was planned, just may not be avoidable. Ugh, I wish I could win the Lotto and get the computer etc, and new car, and tons and tons and tons of yarn!

12:04 AM  
Blogger chittavrtti said...

*Off Topic*

Hi Amanda,
There seems to be a problem in connecting to the schedule. I remember seeing it three days ago but now it's gone. ***CV

9:15 PM  
Blogger teabird said...

Oh, I can relate... I drove my last car until it was dust. Even Pep Boys can't fix dust!

p.s. - Amanda - I can't link to the schedule either......

1:55 PM  
Blogger Paula said...

With my car acting up this week that was the perfect poem to read today! Thanks!

11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home