Thursday, March 09, 2006

Thanks and some ?'s

I want to thank the blog mom, ttbookjunkie, for setting up this blog. I also would like to thank her for allowing me to join. I have neglected my poetry writing for far too long, and this was just the creative spark that I needed!

I did have a question, tho. When we choose our poetry for the month, does it need to be available online? online for free? at the public library? I want to be selective when I choose for May, but would like to know what the parameters are. If we are to put it up on the blog, do we need to be concerned about copyrights? I know I am being a bugger, but I do wish to do a good job so would like to know.

4 Comments:

Blogger amandazen said...

Hi Jan-
Your poem or selection does not need to be available online but it should be somewhat easy to get our hands on (still in print) if not and there is no copy right worries if you can post the poem on the blog itself so we can come to the blog and print it would be helpful.

Does that help?

Welcome...Amanda

6:03 PM  
Blogger teabird said...

I think my June selection, Given Sugar Given Salt, is available from Amazon dealers, used, for $3.99, if your local library doesn't own it, or can't get it from another library.

6:09 AM  
Blogger Jan said...

how about poetic song lyrics?

5:58 PM  
Blogger amandazen said...

That is fine Jan as long as we can get our hands on it. :)

Amanda

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home