Wednesday, May 10, 2006

SOS*

I would really like this group to continue.

So I was thinking that instead of having one group leader for Poe and Maya Angelou we could all post our favorite Poe'isms whether they be literary, musical, parody or inspired by, for one week and do the same for Ms. Angelou the following week.

True it wouldn't be a close reading ( I'm still trying to figure out what a close reading is. I figure I'll just deluge you all with what I like and think about my guy...er....um poet) but, we would get to know each other better through our selections and interpretaions in the meantime.

Maybe (*gasp* shock* horror*) you don't care for Poe or Angelou. Great! Tell us why.

Jan my heart goes out to you. Check in when you can even if it's to just read what we're up to 'kay?

santih ***CV

***I just couldn't title this entry with the acronym for Save Our Blog ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenni said...

I'm up for it. As long as there are a few that wish to carry on--sounds like a plan!

4:09 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

I'm still in too!
I'll do my best.

6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home