Tuesday, April 25, 2006

The Idiot in Charge of the Aslym...Jan

Okay so I am either brave or totally crazy, you'll have to be the ones to decide! But I am the "leader" (if you can call me that). Never fear, Amanda is still here.

I'd like some input from y'all.
Would you like to have project contests? Not every month necessarily, but atleast once in awhile. Maybe even just have a project contest once every two (or three months) to include any projects done for the readings during that time. The hostess's and myself, and anyone else I can convince to help, could be the judges. Let me know how you feel about this idea.

Also, if anyone has suggestions, tips, or advice please feel free to email me at the email addy in the sidebar.

Next Monday we begin on the "Raven" by Edger Allen Poe.

3 Comments:

Blogger teabird said...

Welcome, Jan! I'm glad the group will continue, and I'm very glad Amanda will still be with us.

I don't know about prizes - there are so few of us - although, of course, I'd love to win one...

8:35 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Maybe everyone could vote for their favorite project of each quarteror each six months. Then it wouldn't be too many contests, which sometimes leaves me feeling too stressed. That would give everyone a chance to make something - I know I can't get something made each month.
But I'm also quite fine if we have no contests. I guess I'm here for the poetry, the discussion, and the crafting, not so much for winning prizes.
(But, as teabird17 said, I'd love to win one too!)
Ann

11:03 AM  
Blogger Jenni said...

I am glad to see you are here to lead us! Thanks!

I agree with Ann and Teabird. I don't think projects are necessary at this point--just a lively discussion and some crafting is all I need!

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home