Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Looking For...

Hello Crafted Poetry members-

So I admit I am over ambitious. I really like starting groups, especially when I know I do not have time for them. So in an effort to keep Crafted Poetry going, I was wondering if there is anyone who would like to take over? I am afraid I will not be able to contribute much and I feel like an awful director. Please email me if you are interested in taking over the group.

Thank you-
Amanda

email: ttbookjunkie at yahoo dot com

1 Comments:

Blogger chittavrtti said...

I was worrying about you.

It looks like Jan is taking charge in May with Poe. (Jan, will we be getting free "samples" *nudge*nudge* too? Can I have the absinthe? Though I never have tried amontallado ;)

Or Amanda, are you looking for someone for the half month that each member is not doing? ***CV

8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home