Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Urgent Assistance Needed

I won't go into details here, but I have had a major crisis in my personal life. I have spent the last 10 days about 80 miles from home at the hospital with my dh! He is out of the immediate danger, stable for now, but is by no means out of the woods yet. I am home for a few days to take care of some of personal business, but will go back to be with dh.

Because of this I will not be able to lead this month. I am sorry, I can occassionally check emails and blogs from the hospital, but cannot lead I am sorry. Please forgive me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenni said...

So sorry! I hope everything goes alright. Don't worry about us.

4:08 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

I hope he gets well soon! As Jenni said - don't worry about us.

6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home